Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
You can request return/replacement for most items sold on Industry E Direct.Please contact our customer care with your request and we will analyse your request and provide various options available with us depending on the type of request, seller, item or reason of return.
Industry E-direct is happy to serve customers and fulfil their requirements. If customer receives any product which fulfils the below mentioned criterion, customer is eligible for return/exchange:
- Product is used/altered/poor in quality/Defective product.
- Physical / in-transit damage to the product.
- Branded product received seal opened.
- Empty packet/some items or accessories are missing.
- Significant difference found in Industry E-direct’s website as comparison to product received.
- Wrong item sent.
To certify that your return/replacements request are swiftly accepted, please adhere to the following:
- The return/replacement request has to be initiated within 7 days of receiving the order. In case damaged or wrong items have been delivered the request has to be raised within 24 hours of delivery.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, user manual, warranty cards, original accessories and in the original manufacturer’s box/packaging as delivered to you.
- Original Invoice must be in your possession.
- Products marked as "non-returnable" on the product page cannot be returned such as COVID Essentials, Electronics, Cartridges, Safety, Tyres, Electricals & Car-care.
- We do not entertain return/replacements request in the following cases:
- Reason given is “Products no longer needed”
- Incorrect use of product leading to wear or damage.
- Customised (made to order) products cannot not be returned.
- Products requested for return/replacement must be unused.
- Product Purchased using limited time promotional discounts will not be eligible for returns.
- Products sold as part of a combo can’t be returned individually.
Also, please abide by the following guidelines when you request a return/replacement from Industry E-Direct:
- Customers must share a video with the Customer Support team of opening the package in case of issues related to Empty Package or Missing Products.
- In case of damaged or wrong product being delivered, the customer must share photographic evidence (External image of the box from all sides, Internal image with packaging, damaged product image, image of the shipping label) with the customer care team within 24 hours of delivery.
- For orders consisting of industrial goods, return/replacement requests will be entertained only in case of wrong, defective or damaged products.
- If an issue arises relating to faulty electronics products, customers will need to contact their nearest authorised brand service centre for repair/replacement.
- When Wrong/Incorrect Items are delivered, return/replacement requests will be accepted only if the products are in new and unopened condition with the original packaging intact and still including all tags, in-box documents and manuals, warranty/guarantee cards, freebies and accessories intact.
While returning a product to Industry E-Direct, one of the following two methods will be utilised:
- Industry E-Directl will arrange for the return journey of the product. We will arrange for the courier partner and get the product picked up from our customers location.
- Alternatively, we might request the customer to send the product to us. Once, the product is received by us, we will reimburse the courier charges to the customer.
If our team finds anything suspicious in your account or if the item is not available for a certain period of time, we reserve the right to cancel the order. Following are the conditions on which we can cancel the order.
- Incorrect or Incomplete information regarding Customer’s address (Street number, Landmark etc.) etc.
- In case of wrong product price or specification mentioned on Industryedirect.com.
- Unavailability of products – In exceptional cases, if a product runs out of stock with the vendor, the product will be cancelled; however, remaining products of the order will be delivered.
- If the area in which the customer is residing is not served by us or made Out of Delivery area by Logistic Courier Partner even after placing the order.
- Suspected fraudulent information.
Cancellation by customer is valid only before dispatch of the items or within 48 hours of order placement, whichever is earlier. You can cancel order through following methods:
- Through the My Account section on the website.
- By contacting us on our helpline number - +91-8097946266 (9 AM - 8 PM).
- By writing to us at email@example.com.
General Cancellation Notes :
- If order is cancelled within 48 hrs of order placement or before dispatch , we will refund 100% of the payment received as per our refund policy.
- Orders cant be cancelled after dispatch.
- We do not charge any cancellation charges.
Refunds on Industry E-direct are easy and hassle free.
Refunds processed by Industry E-direct are adhered to following guidlines:
- Industry E-direct does not deduct any amount from the refund amount confirmed to the customer.
- There is “No Processing fee” charged by Us. However, the customer’s bank might charge a service fee as per their policy and this will be incurred by the customer.
- For pre-paid orders, the refund will be processed through payment gateway/ online transfer and will reflect in the source account of the customer.
- For cash on delivery transactions, refunds will be processed via demand draft/ NEFT/ Cheque etc. in the favour of the customer as per the detail provided by the customer.
For orders that involve the return of goods from customer’s location, Industry E-direct applies following guidelines in addition to Refund policy.
- Industry E-direct will arrange for return delivery of the goods from the Customer's location to our warehouse.
- In a rare case, where a customer ships the order back to our warehouse , the final refund amount includes the shipping cost .
- The shipping cost reimbursement is subject to us receiving a digital proof of the actual charges incurred by the customer.
- Refunds will be released only after returned products have reached our warehouse and have been inspected by our QA/QC team.
Industry E-direct reserves the right to decline the refunds in following cases:
- Return request is made outside the return window.
- In cases where tags, labels, accessories, original packaging are missing for returned items.
- If the Product is damaged by the customer, either by incorrect usage or storage/handling.
- If Product has been used by the customer.
- If Product was initially sold as a combo/sets and returned products do not include all original components of the complete set.
In a very unlikely situation that the refunds released by Industry E-direct are not realised by customer even after 7-10 working days, please ensure:
- You have received communication from us confirming your refund request. This means that your refund has been initiated.
- You have received the refund Transaction ID as part of an update on the status of your refund.
If the above conditions are true, please contact Industry E-direct Support and we will work with the banks to get your refund processed immediately.
For returns that involve the refund of funds collected via an offline payment method, our team may get in touch with you to collect and confirm bank details so we may initiate a transfer. We typically urge Customers that made an offline payment to have the following particulars ready when their return requests are approved:
- Bank Name
- Account Number
- Account Holder’s name
- IFSC code
- Location of the Bank.
We initiate the refund process as soon as we receive the details from you and in case of inter-bank transfers it may take as long as 7-10 working days for the money to be credited to your account.