Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Welcome to Industry E-Direct .
Please read the following user agreement carefully
Place an order
The following demonstrates User Agreement (here-in-after referred to as an "Agreement") between Industry E Direct (hereinafter brand referred to as "Industry E Direct"), a company duly registered under the provisions of the Indian Companies Act 2013 with its registered office at#85, Golden Trade Centre, Tulinj Road, Nalasopara(E), 401209, Thane, MH and the users of the website ("You", "Your, "User"/"Users").
These policies are published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011, and are an ‘electronic record’ as contemplated under section 2(t) of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Rules thereunder. These Terms being an electronic record are generated by a computer system and do not require any physical or digital signatures.
If you have any queries about these terms and conditions or any complaints or suggestions regarding our website, please feel free to write to email@example.com or call us on +91-8097946266 (Timings: 09.00 A.M to 7.00 P.M Indian Standard Time).
Before You subscribe to and/or begin participating in or using a website. Industry E Direct believes that the user(s) have fully read, understood and accepted the Agreement.
If You do not agree to or wish to be bound by Agreement You may not access or otherwise use the website.
The website by the domain name "https://www.industryedirect.com/" (hereinafter referred to as the "Platform") is owned and managed by Industry E Direct (hereinafter referred as "Industry E Direct').
In using the services provided by our website https://www.industryedirect.com/ you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below or as may be revised from time to time, which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms and conditions till the time you access this website.
AMENDMENT TO USER(S) AGREEMENT
Industry E-direct reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible. All rights including copyright, in this website, are owned by Industry E-direct. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or part without the permission of Industry E-direct is prohibited.
The Services are available only to those individuals, firms or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the Indian laws. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use the Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Your use of the Platform is governed by the following terms and conditions.
User(s) means any individual or business entity/organization that legally operates in India or in other countries, uses and has the right to use the services provided by Platform. Our services are available only to those individuals or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the applicable law i.e. Indian Contract Act, 1872 As a minor if You wish to purchase an item on the Platform such purchase may be made by Your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the Platform. Industry E Direct advises its users that while accessing the Platform, they must follow/abide by the related laws, Industry E Direct is not responsible for the possible consequences caused by Your behavior during use of Platform, Industry E Direct may, in its sole discretion, reserve the right to terminate Your membership and refuse to provide You with access to the Platform at any time.
We record buying and browsing activities of our users including but not limited to Your contact details and profiles and use the same to provide value-added services to our users.
Please note our Platform is not a risk proof Platform.
REGISTRATION AND YOUR ACCOUNT
To become a Registered User(s) there is a proper procedure which is for the convenience of the user(s) so that they can easily log-in.
User(s) can become a Registered User(s) by filling an on-line registration form on the Platform by giving desired information (name, contact information. details of its business, etc.). Industry E Direct will establish an account ("Account") for the user(s) upon registration and assign a user alias ("User ID") and password ("Password") for log-in access to Your Account. If You use the Platform as a Registered User, You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your User ID and Password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your personal and non-personal information and for restricting access to Your computer, computer system and computer network, and You are responsible for all activities that occur under Your User ID and Password, email id and phone number as the case may be.
By becoming a Registered User, You consent to the inclusion of Your personal and non-personal data in our on-line database and authorize Industry E Direct to share such information with other user(s) Industry E Direct may refuse registration and deny the membership and associated User ID and Password to any user for whatever reason, Industry E Direct may suspend or terminate a registered membership at any time without any prior notification in interest of Industry E Direct or general interest of its visitors /other members without giving any reason thereof.
You can access and update much of the information you provided us on the website.
Despite Your contact number(s) being on Do Not Call Registry, You consent to be contacted by Industry E Direct through phone calls: SMS notifications or any other means of communication, in respect to the services provided by Industry E Direct.
You agree, inter alia, to:
1, Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about Yourself as prompted by Industry E Direct’s registration form or provided by You
2. Maintain and promptly update the personal and non-personal data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If You provide any information that is untrue. inaccurate, not current or incomplete or Industry E Direct has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or right in accordance with the User Agreement, Industry E Direct has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of Your membership with the Platform and refuse to provide You with access to the Platform,
Membership on the Platform is free for buyers. Industry E Direct does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Platform. Industry E Direct reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Industry E Direct may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Platform. In such an event Industry E Direct reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be_ Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Platform and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Platform, Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees, You Shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Industry E Direct.
USE OF PLATFORM
Industry E Direct offers delivery services through its logistics/courier partners for the products on the Platform as per Industry E Direct’s T&Cs, which may be changed by Industry E Direct without any notice to You.
If our team finds anything suspicious in your account or if the item is not available for a certain period of time, we reserve the right to cancel the order. Following are the conditions on which we can cancel the order.
- Incorrect or Incomplete information regarding Customer’s address (Street number, Landmark etc.) etc.
- In case of wrong product price or specification mentioned on Industryedirect.com.
- Unavailability of products – In exceptional cases, if a product runs out of stock with the vendor, the product will be cancelled; however, remaining products of the order will be delivered.
- If the area in which the customer is residing is not served by us or made Out of Delivery area by Logistic Courier Partner even after placing the order.
- Suspected fraudulent information.
Cancellation by customer is valid only before dispatch of the items or within 48 hours of order placement, whichever is earlier. You can cancel order through following methods:
- Through the My Account section on the website.
- By contacting us on our helpline number - +91-8097946266 (9 AM - 8 PM).
- By writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Cancellation Notes :
- If order is cancelled within 48 hrs of order placement or before dispatch , we will refund 100% of the payment received as per our refund policy.
- Orders cant be cancelled after dispatch.
- We do not charge any cancellation charges.
You can request return/replacement for most items sold on Industry E Direct.Please contact our customer care with your request and we will analyse your request and provide various options available with us depending on the type of request, seller, item or reason of return.
Industry E-direct is happy to serve customers and fulfil their requirements. If customer receives any product which fulfils the below mentioned criterion, customer is eligible for return/exchange:
- Product is used/altered/poor in quality/Defective product.
- Physical / in-transit damage to the product.
- Branded product received seal opened.
- Empty packet/some items or accessories are missing.
- Significant difference found in Industry E-direct’s website as comparison to product received.
- Wrong item sent.
To certify that your return/replacements request are swiftly accepted, please adhere to the following:
- The return/replacement request has to be initiated within 7 days of receiving the order. In case damaged or wrong items have been delivered the request has to be raised within 24 hours of delivery.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, user manual, warranty cards, original accessories and in the original manufacturer’s box/packaging as delivered to you.
- Original Invoice must be in your possession.
- Products marked as "non-returnable" on the product page cannot be returned such as COVID Essentials, Electronics, Cartridges, Safety, Tyres, Electricals & Car-care.
- We do not entertain return/replacements request in the following cases:
- Reason given is “Products no longer needed”
- Incorrect use of product leading to wear or damage.
- Customised (made to order) products cannot not be returned.
- Products requested for return/replacement must be unused.
- Product Purchased using limited time promotional discounts will not be eligible for returns.
- Products sold as part of a combo can’t be returned individually.
Also, please abide by the following guidelines when you request a return/replacement from Industry E-Direct:
- Customers must share a video with the Customer Support team of opening the package in case of issues related to Empty Package or Missing Products.
- In case of damaged or wrong product being delivered, the customer must share photographic evidence (External image of the box from all sides, Internal image with packaging, damaged product image, image of the shipping label) with the customer care team within 24 hours of delivery.
- For orders consisting of industrial goods, return/replacement requests will be entertained only in case of wrong, defective or damaged products.
- If an issue arises relating to faulty electronics products, customers will need to contact their nearest authorised brand service centre for repair/replacement.
- When Wrong/Incorrect Items are delivered, return/replacement requests will be accepted only if the products are in new and unopened condition with the original packaging intact and still including all tags, in-box documents and manuals, warranty/guarantee cards, freebies and accessories intact.
While returning a product to Industry E-Direct, one of the following two methods will be utilised:
- Industry E-Directl will arrange for the return journey of the product. We will arrange for the courier partner and get the product picked up from our customers location.
- Alternatively, we might request the customer to send the product to us. Once, the product is received by us, we will reimburse the courier charges to the customer.
Please contact our office to discuss any return requests.
Refunds on Industry E-direct are easy and hassle free.
Refunds processed by Industry E-direct are adhered to following guidlines:
- Industry E-direct does not deduct any amount from the refund amount confirmed to the customer.
- There is “No Processing fee” charged by Us. However, the customer’s bank might charge a service fee as per their policy and this will be incurred by the customer.
- For pre-paid orders, the refund will be processed through payment gateway/ online transfer and will reflect in the source account of the customer.
- For cash on delivery transactions, refunds will be processed via demand draft/ NEFT/ Cheque etc. in the favour of the customer as per the detail provided by the customer.
For orders that involve the return of goods from customer’s location, Industry E-direct applies following guidelines in addition to Refund policy.
- Industry E-direct will arrange for return delivery of the goods from the Customer's location to our warehouse.
- In a rare case, where a customer ships the order back to our warehouse , the final refund amount includes the shipping cost .
- The shipping cost reimbursement is subject to us receiving a digital proof of the actual charges incurred by the customer.
- Refunds will be released only after returned products have reached our warehouse and have been inspected by our QA/QC team.
Industry E-direct reserves the right to decline the refunds in following cases:
- Return request is made outside the return window.
- In cases where tags, labels, accessories, original packaging are missing for returned items.
- If the Product is damaged by the customer, either by incorrect usage or storage/handling.
- If Product has been used by the customer.
- If Product was initially sold as a combo/sets and returned products do not include all original components of the complete set.
In a very unlikely situation that the refunds released by Industry E-direct are not realised by customer even after 7-10 working days, please ensure:
- You have received communication from us confirming your refund request. This means that your refund has been initiated.
- You have received the refund Transaction ID as part of an update on the status of your refund.
If the above conditions are true, please contact Industry E-direct Support and we will work with the banks to get your refund processed immediately.
For returns that involve the refund of funds collected via an offline payment method, our team may get in touch with you to collect and confirm bank details so we may initiate a transfer. We typically urge Customers that made an offline payment to have the following particulars ready when their return requests are approved:
- Bank Name
- Account Number
- Account Holder’s name
- IFSC code
- Location of the Bank.
We initiate the refund process as soon as we receive the details from you and in case of inter-bank transfers it may take as long as 7-10 working days for the money to be credited to your account.
By accepting these T&C-s, You accept that Industry E Direct may send the alerts to the mobile phone number/ email address provided by You at the time of registering at the Platform or to any such number/e-mail address replaced by You subsequently.
Content on the Platform is displayed on an "AS IS" basis, in the form received from the Brands. While Industry E Direct tries to offer reliable data, Industry E Direct cannot promise that the catalogues will always be accurate and up-to-date, and You agree that You will not hold our catalogue providers or us responsible for inaccuracies in the catalogues. The catalogue may include copyrighted, trademarked or other proprietary materials. You agree not to remove any copyright, proprietary or identification markings within the catalogues or create any derivative works based on catalogue content.
While availing any of the payment methods available on the Platform, Industry E Direct will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed between You and "Banks", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reasons
Before shipping/delivering Your order to You, Industry E Direct may request You to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by You for Your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
We offer Online payment through our website. You can pay through
- Debit/Credit cards
Your online transaction on Industry E-Direct is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. Industry E-Direct uses Razorpay as a payment gateway to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing.
All credit card and debit card payments on Industry E-Direct are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
Industry E-Direct realizes the importance of a strong fraud detection and resolution capability. We and our online payments partners monitor transactions continuously for suspicious activity and flag potentially fraudulent transactions for manual verification by our team.
In the rarest of rare cases, when our team is unable to rule out the possibility of fraud categorically, the transaction is kept on hold, and the customer is requested to provide identity documents. The ID documents help us ensure that the purchases were indeed made by a genuine card holder. We apologize for any inconvenience that may be caused to customers and request them to bear with us in the larger interest of ensuring a safe and secure environment for online transactions.
You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Industry E Direct is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payments, receiving payment through Cash on Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the transactions on the Platform using the existing' authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks, Further, by providing Payment Facility, Industry E Direct is neither acting a trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Shipping orders outside India:
Our Platform presently does not entertain orders requiring international shipping. if You are an international customer please email us Your requirements at hello@Industryedirect.com. We shall coordinate with the requisite sellers to determine whether Your order can be fulfilled or not.
Our business hours: Our hours are 9AM to BPM Monday to Saturday at +91 8097946266 (Helpline Number)
Order delivery time
If material is in stock of or is readily available in the warehouse, the order is dispatched in 2-4 business days on receipt of the complete payment for the order placed online. For Special orders or out of stock items, the delivery time shall be around 2 weeks. If we are not able to fulfill Your order, we will refund Your entire amount collected within 15 business days. If order delivery time exceeds the above committed timelines, we will contact You to determine if You want to execute the order with the new delivery time. If You do not wish to execute the order at that time. the entire amount shall be refunded.
Product information not shown in the catalog:
Call, fax or email us to let us know what kind of information You need – All our numbers are listed in our Contact us section
Additional information about previous orders
Click on Order history at the top of the web site to view information about Your previous orders. From there You can access Your invoices, proofs of delivery, and other shipment information.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under and the Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Hardik Bhatt
Designation: Grievance officer
Phone: +91 8097946266 (timings: 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM )
The Grievance Officer shall attempt to acknowledge your grievances/ complaints within 48 hours of receiving it. The Grievance Officer may require such information as he may require in order to look into the grievances/ complaints for resolving the same. The Grievance Officer shall attempt to resolve the grievance/ complaint within 1 (one) month of having received it. You acknowledge that in the event you fail to provide the information sought by the Grievance Officer to look into your complaint, the Grievance Officer shall not be able to proceed with your grievance/ complaint, and as such, the grievance/ complaint may remain unresolved. By agreeing to the terms and conditions herein, you hereby consent and authorize the Grievance Officer to contact you on the basis of the information provided by you, for the purposes of the grievance/ complaint.